Welcome to HCMIT
HCM IT Solutions is an individual owned limited company and consultancy organization which has certified and platinum consultants in the HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT space.
We strive to provide best and efficient solutions within the HR, Payroll, Self-Services, Mobile Apps and its integrated components of SAP system and SAP partners such as EPI USE (including DSM & Reporting tools), NAKISA, and Org Publisher, etc..
Our Mission statement is “Factoring our clients’ success” and that is exactly what we do in our approach. At HCM IT, we partner with our clients to achieve the business objectives behind their technology implementation. Trust, Knowledge Sharing, and Project Visibility are cornerstones of this partnership. We have received feedback that says our two dimensional approach of professional relationship with focus on deliverables is admirable more..
Between our owners and permanent consultants, we have close to 25 years of experience, across United Kingdom, USA, India, Singapore, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Finland, Switzerland, Chile and South Africa. Based in London, Specialists in UK HR/Payroll, Global HR and Payroll expertise as part of working in global projects and multinational organisations. Traveled across countries whilst delivering local solutions for projects more
SAP HCM CONSULTING
Support your organizational growth and employee engagement with a single source system for global and local HR/Payroll processes. We specialize in
- Implementation of all modules of SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- PA, OM, Time Management, Payroll & Employee Self Service/Manager Self Service
- PD, Performance Management, Appraisals, Qualifications and Catalogs & Talent Management
- Global systems Concurrent employment and Public sector Multiple employment
- Specific expertise in Public sector payroll and complexities in PS GB processes (Local Authorities)
- PAE, RTI, HMRC Interfaces, Integration to FI, Unit Costing, templates for Councils, Global templates
- SAP Travel Management and SAP Authorizations (Integration of Roles to HR Org. Man)
- Externalization of in house services, Shared services, Upgrade projects or international Rollouts
- Large or Small Data Migration exercises, predominantly using LSMW’s, as required other tools
- Specifications for Custom Programming or Bespoke interfaces between SAP and Non SAP systems
Recent Projects and Work Experience
Trust our consultants, who have done it before and worn that T-Shirt! Among other areas, our recent experience includes
- Extensive operational support for large public sector organisation with number of complex processes and more than 25 payrolls.
- Multiple instances of Implementation and testing management of HRSP’s along with application of complex NOTES manually (examples. ShPP and Teachers pensions)
- Projects in SAP HR for New Terms & Conditions in PS GB (Pay scales, Wage types, New Rules, Travel Mgmt, OxP schemes, P11d benefits in ME environment)
- Future Shape restructures, creating top to down enterprise, personnel, pay scale and Organisational restructures along with impacted areas, including smooth transitioning of DATA using LSMW’s
- Extensive work in the schema for GB payroll to adhere to new contractual obligations periodically over the last couple of years
- Implementation of legal changes in Pension schemes (LGPS 2014, Teachers pensions 2015, NHS pensions 2015 and Fire Fighters pension 2015)
- Implementation of interfaces for HMRC inbound and Outbound for a global subsidiary and new SAP customer (Private sector)
- Specifications for complex custom programs, one of them includes upload from Non SAP system in the specific output format to load into Infotypes 0015, 2010 and 2001 in very large volumes.
- Configuration of Automated Contracts using Smartforms, SAP Scripts for P60, numerous payslip related changes using PE51
- Implementation of New Qualifications catalogs, TEM and minor ESS and MSS enhancements.
- Implementation of UK HR and payroll in Global template Context and further on implemented Chilean HR and South African HR and Payroll in the same Global template
- Configuration of complex occupational absence schemes, shared parental leave, implementation of travel expenses, financial mapping for integration of payroll costs to finance & process improvements around these areas